Fluids & Co and PASS Team invite you to see our webinar dedicated to the new version of PASS/START-PROF, smart and easy solution for piping stress analysis.
Who is recommended to attend the webinar?
Please listen the webinar if you are a piping, process, mechanical engineer or designer looking for powerful and cost-effective software for piping stress analysis.
During the webinar, we are covering new features of PASS/START-PROF 4.85, including the following:
- New pipe stress analysis features in PASS/START-PROF 4.85
- Dynamic analysis: normal modes and natural frequencies analysis (mass distribution, animation of mode shapes)
- Modeling of Snubbers
- New ASME B31.1-2020 implementation
- Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipeline Analysis per ASME B31G
- Ball Joint modelling and ball joint database
- Pipes, Tees, Bends and Reducers Database according to the EN codes: EN 10216, 10217, 10253
- PASS/START-PROF COM-Interface
- New integration options: import of piping models from Excel and AutoCAD
Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005
Follow this webinar to learn more about PASS/START-PROF!
Pipe stress analysis has never been as easy as with PASS/START-PROF software! There are no obscure options, settings and questions. Just draw the piping system and run the analysis. Smart algorithms will do the rest of the job for you! Using PASS/START-PROF, new employees will learn and perform stress analysis in days rather than months.
PASS/START-PROF combines a highly efficient solver, powerful analysis features, a user-friendly GUI, an intuitive 3D graphical pre/post-processor, and a detailed help system with embedded intelligence from generations of piping design experts.
For more details contact us.