Fluids & Co and PASS Team invited process, piping and mechanical engineers and designers to join the upcoming webinar on the latest version of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM software that combines sophisticated calculation capabilities to deliver fluid flow and heat transfer simulation and sizing of piping networks.
During the webinar, we have presented new features of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.5:
- Calculation of slug flow parameters (size, frequency, speed of slugs, etc.) for gas-liquid flow using TUFFP Unified model.
- Export of forces in elbows and flow-turns caused by gas-liquid slug flow to PASS/START-PROF pipe stress analysis software.
- Working with ‘disconnected’ piping systems.
- Improvements in calculation of two-phase flow.
- New export and import capabilities.
- Improvements in the thermal analysis of pipelines (calculation of underwater pipelines, more accurate calculation of ‘internal’ heat transfer coefficient).
Key related industries: Oil & gas, Chemical, Power and others.
Presenter: Sergey Lisin, PASS Support and QA engineer.
Watch recording of our webinar to learn more about PASS/HYDROSYSTEM!
PASS/HYDROSYSTEM provides diameter selection, heat and hydraulic analysis of steady state flow in piping systems of any complexity, including networks with loops. It also covers the most dangerous type of transitional flow related to liquid surge (water hammer). First introduced in 1977 and blessed by piping hydraulic world-known guru Idelchik, PASS/HYDROSYSTEM has since then evolved into one of the most powerful piping flow analysis tools.