The PASS Team presented this webinar at the 38th International CAE Conference in November 2022. We share it today with you.
PASS Software Integration Capabilities Demonstration
- Piping Export from Autodesk Revit to PASS/START-PROF pipe stress analysis software
- Import from PASS/START-PROF into PASS/HYDROSYSTEM fluid flow analysis software
- Water Hammer Surge analysis in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM and export the unbalanced forces back into PASS/START-PROF
- Piping stress analysis in PASS/START-PROF using unbalanced forces (water hammer)
- PASS/START-PROF and PASS/NOZZLE-FEM seamless integration for Finite Element analysis of flexibility, stress intensification factor and stress calculation in Nozzles, Trunnions, Bends, Tees, e.t.c.
- Gas-liquid slug flow analysis in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM and export the forces into PASS/START-PROF
- Piping stress analysis in PASS/START-PROF with slug flow unbalanced forces
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:40 About PASS
- 04:36 Plan of PASS Integration workflow demonstration
- 06:24 Piping Export from Autodesk Revit to PASS/START-PROF
- 09:18 Basic Analysis in PASS/START-PROF
- 10:14 PASS/HYDROSYSTEM – import from PASS/START-PROF
- 11:14 Steady State flow analysis in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM
- 12:34 Surge analysis in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM
- 14:01 Unbalanced forces. Why they are important? Exporting them to PASS/START-PROF
- 15:47 Piping stress analysis in PASS/START-PROF using unbalanced forces. Mitigation of unbalanced load displacements
- 23:33 PASS/START-PROF and FEM analysis integration demonstration
- 41:17 PASS/START-PROF and PASS/Nozzle-FEM
- 44:59 Gas-liquid slug flow analysis in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM
- 50:04 Piping stress analysis in PASS/START-PROF with slug flow unbalanced forces
Key related industries: Oil & gas, Chemical, Power and others.
Presenter: PASS Team Support and QA engineer.
Watch recording of our webinars to learn more about PASS Suite.