Recently PASS Team has introduced a new version of PASS/START-PROF, smart and comprehensive piping stress analysis software
PASS/START-PROF 4.86 version contains a lot of new features and enhancements that make the tool a perfect solution for piping, process, mechanical engineers and designers.
Join our upcoming webinar dedicated to the new software capabilities!
- Automatic calculation of SIF and k-factors for bends and tees using the finite element method (FEM)
- Automatic nonstandard vessel nozzle stiffness and stress calculation using FEM
- Automatic trunnion stress analysis using the Kellogg method and FEM
- MS Word report generator
- Piping modeling along with steel structures
- Piping model import from MS Excel
- Pipe support spacing calculation for ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.5, ASME B31.8, ASME B31.9, ASME B31.12
- Tee wall thickness calculation against pressure for ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.5, ASME B31.8, ASME B31.9, ASME B31.12
- Advanced expansion joints modeling with friction, pressure stiffening and stiffness temperature correction
- New databases: Flanges, Gaskets, Valves, Beams Sections
- StressISO 3D Generator for AutoCAD
- And many other interesting features!
Watch the Webinar recording
Presenter: Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005.
Pipe stress analysis has never been as easy as with PASS/START-PROF software! There are no obscure options, settings and questions. Just draw the piping system and run the analysis. Smart algorithms will do the rest of the job for you! Using PASS/START-PROF, new employees will learn and perform stress analysis in days rather than months.
PASS/START-PROF combines a highly efficient solver, powerful analysis features, a user-friendly GUI, an intuitive 3D graphical pre/post-processor, and a detailed help system with embedded intelligence from generations of piping design experts.