PASS Team announces release of PASS/EQUIP 3.6, comprehensive software for pressure vessel design and analysis.
The 3.6 software version contains new functionality highly demanded by customers, as well as bug fixes.
In PASS/EQUIP 3.6, the following features become available:
- calculation of wind loads:
- for vertical and horizontal vessels: IS-875, ASCE 7-16
- for columns: IS-875, ASCE 7-16
- for vertical tanks: CFE-2020, EN 1991-1-4, ASCE 7-16, IS-875
- calculation of seismic loads:
- for vertical and horizontal vessels: CFE-2015, ASCE 7-16
- for columns: CFE-2015, ASCE 7-16
- for vertical tanks: CFE-2015, IS-1893, EN-1998
- calculation of a torospherical partition and a partition from a spherical segment;
- setting loads on flanges, fittings, etc., depending on the design cases;
- calculation for low-cycle strength taking into account various loading cases;
- calculation of inertial (transportation) loads according to the specified acceleration;
- calculation of seismic loads on columns taking into account higher harmonics according to SP 14.13330.2018;
- calculation of weakening of a flat bottom by insets according to ASME VIII-1, EN-13445.
‘Structure’ component has been improved; the following features have been added:
- forming an assembly of structures;
- connection of structures to each other;
- attaching links and anchors to endpoints.
Get more release details in PASS/EQUIP Release History document.
We recommend all users with active Support to download and install the new version.